About the Client :-
Theirs is a renowned family business, founded in 1986 and based in Rocklin, CA. They have many years of combined solar & construction experience, and deal in industries such as agriculture, utility solar, commercial, industrial, government & schools.
The client works on values of transparency, integrity and excellent service support to customers, and are California certified.
Duties :- (The list may not include all of the assigned duties)
- To provide advanced technical support of photovoltaic systems to customers.
- Be able to maintain and manage the operations and maintenance department (Service and Warranty).
- Recruit and lead a team of O&M technicians, customer service specialists and see to their daily operations.
- Create and maintain a schedule for the team to follow.
- Meet with the customers after commission, and provide a walk thru overview of the system, warranties, and services.
- Streamline and organize multiple projects by creating standard operating procedures, construction to O&M transition checklists, maintenance schedules, and customer outreach materials.
- Work closely with the Construction division to ensure all projects are commissioned on time and are functioning properly.
- Use clear and professional verbal communication to provide support to electricians, engineers, and service technicians.
- Create detailed documentation for replacements and warrantied equipment.
- Occasional accompaniment for field service personnel for product installation or replacement.
- Look over the processing and dispatching of all customer calls regarding maintenance and warranty issues, in order to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide training programs that would enable Field Service Technicians to directly input service information and statistics on site.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers, and troubleshoot various issues with residential and commercial photovoltaic systems.
- Implement strategies to build coordination between departments, and significantly improve response time for repairs and maintenance.
Experience & Skills Requirements :-
- Influencing skills.
- Well-oriented in Customer service.
- Knowledge of solar DAS (Data Acquisition Systems), a must.
- Top Skills such as PV and DAS.
- Should be able to troubleshoot systems and provide solutions.
- A substantial knowledge of the solar and electrical industries is required (AC/DC, wiring, electrical codes, etc).
- NABCEP certification, electrical license, or electrical engineering experience helpful.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for the solar and service industries.
- The ability to inspect trends.
- Well-versed in customer service orientation.
- Experience in service-related industries to manage service dispatches.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT).
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to assess, solve and communicate outcomes of problems, and implement solutions.
- A high leveled experience of PV communication & monitoring.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) OR
3-5 years related experience
AND/OR training OR
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Powered by JazzHR