Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Solutions Engineer role for one the largest Financial firms in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for a 3 month contract-to-hire role.
Applicants must have 8+ years of IT and 3-5 years of Solutions Engineering/Architecture experience in an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the Solutions Engineer:
- The Solutions Engineer will work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced enterprise environment.
- The individual will need to be able to design and implement, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness to learn, utilize and implement new technologies.
- Will work with leadership to help design the roadmap and product catalog for both current and future applications and their support.
- Be a well-balanced Solutions Architect with Office 365, Yammer, SharePoint, Azure, and emerging technologies.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Financial Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to: training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café and Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and philanthropy.
Requirements for the Solutions Engineer:
- Will provide oversight and collaboration for the engineering, design, and implementation for Office 365, Yammer, Teams, SharePoint Online, Intune, Azure AD, Azure Information Protection, and MFA.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the listed technologies, help in the administration, migration, and support.
- Responsible for the performance, availability and upgrades.
- Drive the adoption of Yammer and the integration across the Office 365 application stack.
- Financial Services experience is a plus.
Technologies for the Solutions Engineer:
- 8+ years of IT and 5+ years of: design, implementation, migration, and upgrade experience in an enterprise environment.
- Performance and availability for Office 365, Yammer, SPO, Skype, Teams, MobileIron, Intune, AIP, Azure AD, MFA, and/or IronPort.
- Develop the solutions roadmap, product catalog, and vision for future application support.
- Test and validate application integration in test environments for production.
- Documentation of systems configuration, standards, and KPI’s.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178