Requisition ID: 309402
Store #: 00B147 St Johns Town Center
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Specialized Consultant is responsible for supporting the management team by demonstrating superior selling behaviors and Sales Floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with company standards and policies. Their primary role is to support the Sales Floor in motivating the team to surpass selling goals. The Sales Lead position is considered a Part Time key holder role.
Everyone plays a critical role and the objective of a Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our customers to achieve their personal best by providing an uncompromising and unparalled customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and stays current on product knowledge.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service initiatives.
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is not present.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with customers
- A sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.