Opportunity to join two OBG physicians and one Nurse Practitioner in outpatient and inpatient practice.
- Hospital Employment
- Join 2 OBGYN Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- 10 days a month call
- Newly Renovated Obstetrics Unit
- Hospital averages approximately 500 deliveries a year
- Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus
- Up to $10,000 in Relocation
- Up to $90,000 in Medical Education Loan Repayment
- Opportunity qualifies for the Tennessee State Loan Repayment Program (TSLRP)
West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is a 225 bed acute care facility. Located in beautiful Northwest TN, this hospital is part of the top ten largest non- profit hospitals in the U.S.
Dyersburg is located 79 miles from Memphis. Known as "The Gateway to Everywhere", Dyersburg is a regional retail, medical, employment, and cultural center for more than 300,000 people who live in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri. It is an outdoor lovers paradise. Northwest TN offers zip lining, kayaking, hiking and some of the best duck and dear hunting around. Enjoy viewing bald eagles and almost every other type of shorebird at Reelfoot Lake State Park just a short drive away. Children are obsessed with the Discovery Park of America. This unique place offers visitors of all ages a world class entertainment and educational experience. More than 70,000 square feet of galleries and interactive exhibits plus 50 acres of outdoor space to explore. All this located within 40 miles of Dyersburg. Dyersburg offers a low cost of living and Tennessee has NO STATE INCOME TAX.