Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) announces multiple full-time opportunities for OB/GYN hospitalist positions in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- management of obstetrical patients including pregnant trauma patients, GYN surgical assists, and inpatient/ER consultations.
- Management of unassigned patients and any assigned community clinic patients
- Flex block advanced scheduling
- 2 MD & 1 CNM per shift
- Level III NICU
- MFM/Perinatologist on-site
- In-house Anesthesiology dedicated to OB
- Average OBED encounters for hospitalist: ~1,200
- Estimated monthly deliveries for hospitalist group: ~186
About Ob Hospitalist Group
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women’s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women’s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.
OBHG leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs staffed with highly-skilled, Board Certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team of dedicated professionals serves sacrificially to save lives, improve patient outcomes, relieve and support medical staff, and to promote evidence based best practices and clinical excellence. In partnership with hospitals, nursing staff, physicians and hospitalists we have developed a unique, comprehensive, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist program that positively impacts the lives of women, their newborns, and the families we serve.