Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board-Certified OB/GYN to join our Hospitalist team in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Ideal candidates should be able demonstrate clinical excellence, superior communications skills and an active, current skill set to practice the full depth and breadth of OB/GYN. Candidates are required to have the confidence and skill set to handle obstetrical and gynecological emergencies as the only covering physician. Candidates should also be willing to partner with other specialties as well as nursing, to drive patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Our team consists of 9 physicians that are committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- The group provides 24-hour in-house coverage to two hospitals located in Fort Wayne: Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview Randallia Hospital
Specifics of The Role
- Full time position that entails 79, 24-hour in-house shifts per year
- Must be American Board Certified
- Minimum of 5 years of OB/GYN experience
- Collaborate with Perinatology to manage all inpatient antepartum High-Risk Patients
- Provide support to PPG OB/GYN & Family Practice providers
- Collaborate with PPG Midwives
- Coordinate Maternal Transports from our Parkview Community Partners to PRMC
- Parkview Womens & Childrens Hospital, offers a warm, comforting environment for mom, baby and family, featuring 10 labor/delivery/recovery rooms; two labor/ delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms; four ante-partum rooms; two c-section operating rooms; 24 post-partum rooms; and 31 all-private newborn ICU rooms.
- Family Birthing Center: 10 labor/delivery/recovery/ postpartum rooms; 1 tub room for labor pain management; 3 triage rooms; newborn nursery; birth planner services; lactation consultant and support; and WIC assistance on site
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!