An exciting OB/GYN medical director opportunity is now available at a not-for-profit organization in New York. This position is responsible for providing clinical leadership, fostering superior quality patient care, developing clinical strategic goals, direction, and delivers effective and efficient patient care during required clinical time in compliance with established clinical protocols. It will be a 30/70 clinical to administrative split. There will also be opportunities for teaching residents and medical students, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.
This employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, occurrence-based malpractice, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
The Village of Johnson City is located in a beautiful valley at the center of the Triple Cities of the Southern Tier of New York. It is situated halfway between New York City and Buffalo.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2624763.
- Offering a very competitive salary
- A not-for-profit organization
- Provide supervision, leadership, and support to all OB/GYNs
- There will be some clinical responsibility
- Delivers effective and efficient patient care
- Opportunities for teaching
- Ability to participate in clinical research
- Located in the Southern Tier of Upstate New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews ...