Wake Forest Health Network OBGYN Wilkes, in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina is actively recruiting a generalist OBGYN Physician. As part of the team, you will enjoy access to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Centers Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, offering the full continuum of womens services including; Maternal Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology/Fertility, Gynecology Oncology, Reconstructive Surgery, Genetics and Female Pelvic Health.
- BC/BE in OBGYN
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- North Carolina medical licensure or eligible
- Candidates who wants to grow and have a strong GYN practice
- This position would cover the office and 10 days of hospital (1:3)
- Currently one physician in the office and 1 Laborist (covers 10-14 days/month) - both are very experienced providers
- Strong and experienced FNP provider in the office who covers practice call.
- 50 % OB GYN and 50 GYN, with some high risk deliveries
- C-section rate: 13%
- Deliveries per year: 365 with the average of 30 deliveries per month.
- Dedicated C section room in labor and delivery with dedicated OB staff
- Experienced and well trained Labor and Delivery staff
- Beautiful Labor and Delivery Unit (5 LDR rooms)
- Dedicated anesthesia for epidurals
- The only OB GYN office in the county with a population of 70,000, and a referral base for 7 surrounding counties
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid licensure and professional dues
- Employed opportunity