Vidant Women's Care - Kenansville
Obstetrics & Gynecology
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Women’s Care in Kenansville, NC are seeking a BE/BC Obstetrician/ Gynecologist to join their team of 2 Physicians. Kenansville, located 55 miles north of Wilmington, is less than an hour from beautiful NC beaches. New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- 500 deliveries per year
- Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Shared Call – No less than 1:3
- GE Centricity Centralized Fetal Monitoring
- Latest Stryker Towers for laparoscopic procedures
- Required procedures include C-Sections
- Strong hospitalist team with excellent leadership
- 24/7 on-call anesthesiology and radiology support
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Annual Stipend
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice (with tail)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, Vidant Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
The county seat of Duplin County, Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history and proud of its heritage. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. Two museums capture the story of Kenansville’s start in the 1700s. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- River Landing, a private residential golf community
For more information, please contact Steven Mitchell at 252-847-2038 or by email at Steven.Mitchell@Vidanthealth.com.