We are recruiting OBGYN physician for a well-established reputable heath care system in the Mid-West
You will join 8 physician colleagues, including MFM and Fertility experts. Your practice will be a combination of clinic and OR time, and a shared, equitable call schedule. This health system also has a well-established CNM practice, dating back over 40 years. The 8 midwives do approximately 50% of the vaginal deliveries. Total annual births approximately 1300.
More to offer:
• Stable patient population, broad consultative services, Level 3b NICU, Level II Trauma Center, 24-hour in-house Anesthesia coverage
• Teaching organization, and the Western Campus of UW Madison School of Medicine allowing for faculty appointment. Fulltime 3rd and 4th year WARM medical students on site, as well as residencies in IM, FM, Surgery, and more.
• This health system is the first in the nation to offset 100% of fossil fuel used with local renewable energy
• This is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
• A competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
This city is in South Western Wisconsin on the Mississippi river banks. It is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. It boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
To enquire about this opportunity contact Violeta Toteva at (608) 796-2000 or text (608) 317-9459 or email: vtoteva@advancedmedicalrecruiters