Join Our Team!
Parkview LaGrange Hospital is currently seeking a Board Eligible / Board CertifiedOB/GYN to join their practice in LaGrange, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as an OB/GYN
- Hours are Monday - Friday with flexibility depending on provider preference
- Weekly schedule: 3 days in the clinic and 1 day in the operating room at the hospital
- Expected daily volume: 15 patients
- Call is light - 1:3
- Occasional procedures in the office include colposcopies, IUD removal/insertion and endometrial biopsies
- Physician will treat a variety of cases including obstetrics, pelvic masses, pelvic pain, abnormal pap smears and abnormal uterine bleeding
- Medical Staff Members: 306 active & affiliate physicians / 60 allied health professionals
- Hospital averages around 240 deliveries annually
- Beds: 25
- Member of Parkview Health since 2005
- Critical access hospital status
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
LaGrange is in the heart of northeast Indiana at the intersection of US20 and State Road 9. This makes us easily accessible to many areas, such as Detroit, Chicago, Toledo, Fort Wayne, South Bend and Kalamazoo. It is our goal to make LaGrange an outstanding place to live and work, while maintaining the small town atmosphere. We feel we have a world class school system, outstanding infrastructure, state of the art hospital and a library second to none. We also have many options for places to worship.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether youre looking to grow your career, family or home.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis - but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If youre a fan of professional sports, you wont be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, youll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
Dont miss your chance to be a part of this charming family-friendly community!