- Provides direct patient care for OB/GYN patients, including clinic, surgery, hospital, and call coverage.
- This position is based out of Allina Health's Northwest Metro Region, and may include work at Mercy Hospital, Cambridge Medical Center and/or Buffalo Hospital as well as associated clinics.
- Approximately eight call shifts each month; includes weekdays/nights, weekends and holidays.
- Access to robot for GYN surgeries
- 24/7 access to perinatologist
- Collaborative physician for Allina Health family practice providers.
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management.
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills.
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, outcomes and workflows.
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty
- BE/BC Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- MN Medical License required
- BLS required
Full-time. Will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EOE / AA / Vet / Disabled Employer