Advocate Medical Group is seeking an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join our progressive organization at our Advocate Christ Medical Center (ACMC) in Oak Lawn IL, about 30 minutes South of Chicago!
- Join a group of 7 providers
- Provide full service OB/GYNE services
- The practice functions 6 days per week with outpatient clinic services and covers in-house Labor & Delivery 7am-7pm, and OB triage 24 hours, 6 days per week at ACMC
- Provide support for resident teaching at ACMC
- Office space features 8 exam rooms and 2 procedure rooms
- Outpatient practice connected to the Hospital
- Certifies Medical Assistants and RNs support providers
- Mixed patient population, high volume of Medicaid
- Level 1 trauma, level 3 NICU
Advocate Christ Medical Center is a 749-bed premier teaching institution with more than 1,600 physicians. Advocate Christ is one of the major referral hospitals in the Midwest for a number of specialties, including cancer care; cardiovascular services; heart, kidney and lung transplantation; neurosciences, orthopedics; and womens health.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.