Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician needed at Coney Island Hospital - Brooklyn, New York.
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
- Examine patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests
- Arrange for discharge after care
- Develop assessment and treatment plans
- Timely documentation in the Electronic Health Record admission, progress notes and discharge summaries
- Provide patient education and counseling covering health status, test results, disease processes and discharge planning
- Consult with other members of the professional staff as needed
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to the house staff and other members of the healthcare team as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Privacy and Security rules outlined in the HIPAA guideline.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of standards of performance for physicians and other professional employees working in the service
- Adherence to all facility, PAGNY, and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain required credentials, current licensure and CME requirements
- Perform other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the Department Chairperson
- Board Eligibility or Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
For more information, please send your CV for immediate consideration to:
Loretta Modesto, MBA