The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Assist prospective tenants including but not limited to inquiries, applications, waiting lists, screening, showing properties, leasing & lease renewals, maintaining acceptable vacancy limits.
- Review billing reports sent directly to HUD for accuracy and timeliness. This includes monitoring electronic responses for individual corporations and assuring correction of noted items for prompt payment.
- File timely HUD rental vouchers, interim and annual re-certifications.
- Perform inspections on properties being develop/renovate; meet with appropriate parties (contractors, consultants, architects etc.) to ensure timely resolution of potential time delay problems.
- Collect, post, and deposit rents. Coordinate maintenance requests and perform all necessary follow-ups.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned/requested.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as local contact with all funding sources for audits, monitoring and compliance for any location as needed.
- Represent the Director or Occupancy Manager as needed in their absence.
- Attend expos and other functions as needed, may present if required.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years related experience working with direct operation of subsidized housing programs.
- Own transportation, insurance and valid Driver's license for state of office/affiliate location and safe driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Fair Housing and Tenancy Laws.
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability and desire to work independently (without direct daily supervision).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee may occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
BENEFITS FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES MAY INCLUDE
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
o Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
o Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
o A 403(b)-retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
o Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
o To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program and Tuition Assistance.
o A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information