Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Occupational Health Professionals in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician with Leadership! Our Occ Health Medical Director will provide Clinical Occupational Health Services, demonstrating competence in the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations provided to patients, employers, and payers associated with Banner Occupational Health Services.
- BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician
- 3 years' Occupational Health experience required
- 2 years' Managerial and Research experience in the medical field
- DOT, MRO, Level II Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No call
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION