Burr Ridge OutpatientCenter
The Occupational Therapist will select appropriate evaluation procedures and directs patient's participation in selected tasks to restore or maximize independence in daily living skills. Facilitates learning of skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity. Participates in department's clinical education program.
Primary diagnoses seen, but not exclusive to, are adult neurological diagnoses and small pediatric caseload.
Schedule: 20 hours/ week, benefit eligible. The schedule will be between Monday- Friday. No weekend nor holiday rotations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Current Illinois License to practice as an Occupational Therapist.
- Work requires the level of knowledge normally acquired by completing a Bachelor's program in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Current CPR card at time of start date.
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience.
Why work here?
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Time Off
- Additional Continuing Education days off
- Continuing Education Free & Discounted
- Reimbursement for Certifications
- Supported Conference attendance
- Qualified organization for Federal Loan Forgiveness program
- Teaching opportunities
- Research opportunities
- Clinical expertise and specialties opportunities
SRALab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.