Aya Healthcare’s Education Services Division has an immediate school-based opening for the following position: Occupational Therapist in Fort Collins, Colorado.
We are currently in the process of interviewing Occupational Therapists for the upcoming school year. We partner with many schools in and around this area. The positions can entail working with students from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
Our goal to align your career goals with the right client.
Passionate and talented internal team members, clinicians, and educators have made Aya Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our hiring managers will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are all staples within our organization. You will experience our commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment that is focused on you. Your success is our business. Whether you are looking for the perfect short- or long-term contract, permanent job, or even exploring providing tele-services, you will have the most creative, dedicated, and passionate team working with you to help make your career goals a reality.
You truly have the opportunity to become part of something great! We set the bar high for all-around excellence. Our school-based partnerships with some of the most well-respect educational institutions and leaders throughout the nation help drive your career and empower you to be the best in your field by creating win-win placements, one job at a time.
With Aya Healthcare, you get:
• Professional representation to hiring authorities at educational systems nationwide.
• Exclusive use of Aya’s unique licensure assistance program.
• A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll, and an exceptional experience.
• A credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
• A program that includes reimbursements for association memberships, continuing education, professional development, and/or materials.
• And of course, you get the usual benefits such as:
o Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
o Paid sick time.
o Generous 401k match.
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional care and support to children!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Designing the occupational therapy program so that it is consistent with the total educational philosophy and goals of the district.
• Preparing, implementing, and evaluating an annual educational plan for each student based on individually assessed needs and in accordance with district procedures.
• Providing specialized occupational therapy techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the educational, social, and emotional needs of the students.
• Conferring with the classroom teachers as requested concerning any educational needs of the students receiving occupational therapy.
• Ensuring that each student in the program has necessary evaluation records in his/her permanent folder.
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy
• Colorado State license