Occupational Therapist AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
Exhibits clinical accuracy in performing patient evaluations (re-evaluations) and interprets results within scope of licensure.
Effectively performs chart review and data collection.
Exhibits correct and appropriate knowledge of medically complex diagnoses, laboratory and radiology results, and contraindications/precautions.
Demonstrates innovation, skill and efficiency in developing and implementing patient treatment programs for a varied caseload including: Orthopedic, Neurological, Pediatric and other patient populations.
What You Will Need: