Certified Hand Therapist or Occupational Therapist with Hand experience
Location: Melbourne, FL
Minimum Experience: 1 -2 years
Employment Type: Full time
Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salary rate and benefits package which includes generous paid time off and 401K
The Hale Hand Center is a well-respected and established outpatient orthopedic clinic in Melbourne, Florida. Our facility treats a wide caseload, and we provide individualized treatments to maximize outcomes. We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an Occupational Therapist or Certified Hand Therapist. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are searching for a dynamic individual who possesses the same goals.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an AOTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Florida license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- (This is an excellent and rare opportunity in which we are willing to train and mentor an Occupational Therapist who has a desire to become a Hand Therapist.)
Please apply on line or for more information about this opportunity, call or text Mary at 713-297-6392