Currently seeking full time/on-going, per diem coverage or weekend availability for OT/Occupational Therapist in SNF setting to perform evaluation, treatment, patient/family education, in a state of the art SNF Rehab Department. You will work with a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
Responsibilities of the OT/Occupational Therapist:
- As a skilled OT/Occupational Therapist, you will be working daily with your patients to improve both their physical function as well as cognition that will enable them to live functionable lives.
- Provide efficient evaluations and create individualized treatment plans for COTAs to follow.
- Supervise COTAs/OTAs daily.
- Provide quality therapy services to individuals in a SNF setting, recover from TBI, CVA, stroke, Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, orthopedic surgery and other debilitating diagnosis.
- As an OT you will monitor and document their progress with the use of innovative EMR software.
Job Requirements OT/Occupational Therapist:
- Advance Degree required (OT)
- Active New York State license and registration
- CPR certified
- EMR competent
- SNF experience preferred but willing to train new grads.
Benefits of the OT/Occupational Therapist include :
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Mentoring is available for those who are interested.
- Weekend, after work hours coverage and scheduled staff time off coverage also available.
- NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester and Long Island locations available!