Positions are located in the following towns: Chanute, KS - Hutchinson, KS - Larned, KS
• As an Occupational Therapist you will provide patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct treatment, and consultation to a general rehab caseload. You will participate in the clinical team process and provide teaching and training to caregiver staff. You will be involved in clinical program development while supervising licensed assistants, rehab technicians, aides, and students as required.
• Work 8 hr shifts M-F
• United States (Required)
Required skills & experience
1. Skilled nursing and rehab facility experience preferred
2. Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
3. Ability to drive and have a current state driver’s license.
4. Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy and Professional Licensure where required by state law.
What you need to know:
• Relocation Assistance Available
• Above Average Pay Rate
• Full benefits, including 401k match when vested!