Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team. The Staff Occupational Therapist is a skilled professional who provides day-to-day occupational therapy services to patients in a variety of clinical settings with an emphasis on acute care intervention.
- Major tasks and duties include, but are not limited to, direct patient care, day-to-day patient scheduling, consulting with physician and other team members, documentation, continuous quality improvement, clinical education, and guest relations.
- The Occupational Therapist is involved with the adult and geriatric populations.
- Reports directly to the Manager of Rehab Medicine & Orthopedic Service Line with indirect supervision by the Lead Occupational Therapist and Rehab Medicine Supervisor.
Applicants Must Have:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed or eligible for license by the State of Ohio.