Occupational Therapist (OT)
At LINK Home Therapy were looking to hire a passionate Occupational Therapist interested in working with older adults in the home setting. Mentoring/training, simple documentation, great communication, & technology all contribute to a working experience that youll look forward to when the alarm clock rings.
- Awesome + positive culture
- Schedule flexibility
- Attractive $ rates
- Growth potential
Does this list sound familiar? Is it aligned with your wish list or career goals?
If you think this might be your dream gig, dont hesitate to click apply or call: 718-650-6230
For more info, please visit us at: www.linkhometherapy.com
What are we looking for in a Occupational Therapist (OT)?
- Empathetic personality
- Creative clinical mindset
Responsibilities Include:The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes: providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. The Occupational Therapist will set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families with regards to the plan of care.
- Graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapy college program or university
- Valid professional license and registration for state of NY
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to
- Well versed with EMR documentation (we utilize Rehab Optima)
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, recertification and discharge documentations
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of Rehabilitation Compliance with confidentiality & HIPAA