Interviews are site-based and not conducted by the Human Resources office.
If you have questions regarding the status of an open or recently closed position, you may contact the site where the vacancy is located.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- MA/MS from accredited college or university
- Valid Colorado Special Services Provider License endorsed in area of assignment: 5-21 or 0-21 Occupational Therapist
District 49 is a progressive, rapidly growing district in eastern Colorado Springs. Home to more than 19,000 students and 1,600 staff members, District 49 aims to be the best district to learn, work and lead. As one of Colorado’s only two recognized Districts of Innovation, District 49 is a challenging and stimulating place to lead. As part of our commitment to innovate, we host a robust portfolio of conventional, charter, online, and blended schools, including homeschool support as well as career and technical education.EOE M/F/D/V
See attached job description and salary schedule for details about this position.
For your application to be deemed complete, you must complete the following:
1. Upload full and complete transcripts beginning with your Bachelors degee.
2. Answer all questions on the application including all disclosure questions.
3. Upload letter of introduction.
4. Upload 3 letters of recommendation.
5. Upload current resume.
6. Upload Colorado Department of Education issued special service provider license.
The entire application process is completed online. Please complete and upload all documents via the Applitrack system.
District 49 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit the Office of Civil Rights for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.