Join one of the top therapy providers in the United States as a PRN therapist! Since 1995, we have been committed to making a difference in the lives of those we serve, including our team members. We strive daily to offer service excellence to our customers and residents in the senior care industry. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, join our TMC family today!
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of records in regard to patient care for all patients on personal case load.
- Responsible for the correct reporting of billing information to the Director of Occupational Therapy in regard to all patients on personal case load.
- Provide direct patient care as prescribed, including evaluation and treatment planning.
- Responsible for the reporting and interpretation of treatment results.
- Participate in development and presentation of in-services for the facility as requested.
- Supervise support personnel in immediate work areas as appropriate.
- Perform clinical functions: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with facility, Medicare, and Therapy Management Corporation, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Participate in meetings regarding patient care as appropriate.
- Assist when appropriate with any community education and public relations activities of the facility.
- Provide education to patient’s family as well as staff on the specific treatment plan as well as therapy goals for the patient.
- Responsible for the coordination and cooperation with other staff members in carrying out the treatment plan as established.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Certification in accordance with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer. Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.