Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer as an Occupational Therapisttoday at Reston Hospital Center!
At Reston Hospital,we want to ensure we meet your needs. Weoffer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along withsome unique benefits including:
·Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
·Paid Personal Leave
·401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based onyears of service)
·Identity Theft Protection discounts
·Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
·Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with aleading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of ourcolleagues? Join the Reston Hospitalfamily! We will provide you the tools andresources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking foran ambitious Occupational Therapisttohelp us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an Occupational Therapist, youwill focus on the patient’s overall well-being by improving their ability toperform activities of daily living. You will assist individuals in regaining their skills andabilities and decreasing their limitations or disabilities. You will plan therapeutic care based onclinical assessment.
- Provide customized treatment plans to improve patient's ability to perform daily life activities and reach their goals.
- You will record and report on patient’s response to treatment, as well as tracking progress toward identified goals.
- Integrate occupational therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
- Master’s Degree Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
- Licensed or license eligible as an Occupational Therapist.
- Registered with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist in an inpatient setting preferred.
RestonHospital Centeris a 231-bedTrauma II hospital offering a full range of medical services, including24-hour emergency care, specializing in maternal/child health, surgicalservices, urological services, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiationtherapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imagingcapabilities. We are certifiedStroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest PainCenter in Northern Virginia, as well as the only Hospital in Northern Virginiato receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Qualitymeasures for three consecutive years.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most EthicalCompany since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion incost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and otheruncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team isreviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualifiedcandidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to joinour community of caring!