Therapeutic Resources is the PT owned and operated Occupational Therapist Travel staffing company you can TRUST to give you honest facts, advice and to help you source your next Occupational Therapist job in Rochester, MN.
Therapeutic Resources has hundreds of new Occupational Therapist jobs coming in daily. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to roll up our sleeves and do a custom search for you. Give us a call and ask any questions regarding Occupational Therapist licensing in MN, job details, housing and pay rates for our therapists!
Occupational Therapist (OT)- Skilled Nursing Facility- Rochester, MN
Occupational Therapist Travel job opening in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting, located in Rochester, MN. Working side by side with our local Rochester clients.
Details: Occupational Therapist (OT) Travel
Job Requirements: MN Occupational Therapist License, Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
Salary Information: Highly Competitive Wage and stipend for out of area Occupational Therapists.
Job Description: Skilled Nursing Facility
Therapeutic Resources Benefits: Group Medical Plan for full time travel and per diem Occupational Therapists, travel and licensure reimbursement may be applicable.
Contact at Therapeutic Resources: Joy King, email@example.com
Contact Joy King for specific details about this job to include, pay range, Client information, hours, cancellation terms, etc.
Why choose Therapeutic Resources for your travel company?
- Local recognition and contracts throughout MN, to include Minneapolis, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, St. Cloud and Saint Paul, . Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist. A family owned business.
- Local contracts with Rochester, MN Hospitals.
- First call and leading provider for local Rochester Health Care Facilities, since 2000.
- Seasoned and knowledgeable recruiters who have been working in the Rochester, MN rehab staffing business for over 12 years.
- An outstanding reputation, great customer service, personal touch and a low pressure approach.
- Low overhead, resulting in higher pay packages to each Occupational Therapist.
- A small company culture of honesty, integrity and longevity. We aren't out to make just a single placement. Our goal is to make the best match possible for each therapist based on their skill set and goals.
Therapeutic Resources is happy to announce that Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith (formerly with PT On Call and OT On Call) have joined our staff. Raelene Baum and Holly Beckwith have over 20 years of combined experience through their time at PT On Call and OT On Call staffing medical facilities throughout Portland, Seattle, Spokane and throughout Oregon and Washington.
Therapeutic Resources, Inc.
Physical Therapist Owned and Operated