This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the Pasadena area specifically.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
FeldCare Connects provides patients with quality home health care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal: to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in Home Health is responsible for patient care needs relating to functionality status, activities of daily living, fine motor coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment. Based on the assessment and evaluation performed by the OT, the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant ensures that the treatment plan is followed, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's wellbeing, and evaluates the patientâ€™s progress.
A Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant must:
- Provide services defined by the state laws governing the practice of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team
- Help the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve functioning and safety
- Observe, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and changes to the patient's condition
- Instruct patients, families, caregivers, and the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can participate in assisting the patient
- Graduation from accredited Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- California Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant license
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Bilingual is a plus!
We provide our therapists with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com.
Powered by JazzHR