Cross Country Education (formerly DirectEd) is an educator-led, student-driven organization that partners with K-12 schools and districts nationally to provide a wide array of staffing services and consultative solutions. We are looking for thoughtful and compassionate Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) that believe in helping all students reach their full potential.
Reasons to Join Our Team
This Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)position is with our Special Education Optimal Support Team. Becoming a team member offers numerous benefits such as dedicated support by a department lead, professional development, access to department resources and the following:
- Pay range: $30 - $37 per hour
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- An annual allowance for additional materials and license renewals
- Sick and vacation time
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
- Valid California Board of Occupational Therapy License
- One year of experience working as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in a K-12 setting
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.