At this time, we are seeking a Per Diem/PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Occupational Therapy Assistant performs resident care and resident and related activities as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. Also known as an OTA, COTA, OTA/L, COTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process for Occupational Therapy Assistant when applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.