Were not in the shipping business; were in the information business -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 17,000 trained professionals
- 250 locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and trace ocean shipments through the transportationcycle
- Ensure documents are timely sent and arrival notices communicated to overseas and customers
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Ocean carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the SOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Companys procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to mails and requests (internal and external)
- Customer Service Experience
- Operations/Industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Proven analytical skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.