Only Skype/In-person interviews, no remote work.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the ODI ETL Developer:
- Create and enhance ETL jobs to load external feeds into warehouse/data mart tables
- Modify existing ETL jobs in Oracle Data Integrator
- Utilize ODI to develop data extracts from the data warehouse environment
- Offer technical support to UAT and integration testing environments
- Provide performance tuning of ETL processes and user queries
- Develop production process to automate ETL and document the process
Requirements of the ODI ETL Developer:
- At least 5 years of hands-on SQL experience in a multi terabyte data warehousing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with at least 1 year on ODI 11g and 12c
- At least 3 years of experience in ETL development and data warehousing
- Solid experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Python
- Ability to understand relational, star schema, and dimensional data models
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with MongoDB or Netezza is a plus
Keywords: ODI ETL Developer, SQL, Oracle Data Integrator, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Python, Star Schema, MongoDB, Netezza
Job ID: 312633
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!