Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As the Offering Manager for On-Premise solutions, you will lead and direct the product marketing activities globally for the Commercial Security on-premise offerings, including WIN-PAK and other associated hardware and software as a part of the solution. You will be required to partner with product owners and other offering managers across the Security organization to develop and deploy a cohesive offering strategy. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to prioritize developments to maximize growth and return on investment of the security solutions portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
- Develop a market-informed solution strategy and roadmap to create a strong linkage between financials, technology and customer needs
- Promote on-premise solutions to customers and the sales teams through direct interaction by communicating capabilities, solutions, product roadmaps to deliver on common goals
- Support segmentation and VOC activities
- Collaborate with customer marketing and marketing operations to develop branding and co-marketing efforts for commercial activities for on-premise solutions
- Represent security to our customer base at national and international marketing events and trade shows
- Work with regional sales managers to drive profitable growth
- Provide commercial leadership for the product category including developing pricing strategies
- Own the gross margin of the on-premise offering; drive pricing activities and cost improvements
- Partner with Operations/Supply Chain to deliver accurate monthly forecast to support SIOP (Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in product/project management
- Relevant security industry experience
- Significant experience in product or strategic marketing
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across teams
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer needs and customer intimacy
- Skill in developing and maintaining relationships with key customers and field sales
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Make timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Versed in concept validation and market research methods
- JOB ID: HRD97760
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Client Solutions Director