Atlas Technologies is seeking an experienced Office 365 Engineer with direct experience performing Office 365 migrations and implementations. The Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of an Office 365 hybrid solution. This individual will be involved with implementing O365 applications, to include Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype for Business Online, OneDrive for Business, and others, on a 70,000+ user environment. A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft cloud solutions and exhibit strong project management, documentation and communication skills.
- The design and implementation of Office 365 and related technologies including Exchange Online, Azure, Exchange Server, Skype for Business Online, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Synchronization, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Azure AD
- Designing and overseeing the migration of AD user objects and other data to O365
- Designing integrated archiving and backup solutions to meet high availability SLAs, as well as security and legal requirements for the organization
- Performing Active Directory and Exchange Server 2010 and 2016 deployments and decommissions
- Analyzing and developing innovative resolutions for complex problems involving high availability and/or performance at the system level
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the mail flow and network design, IP address and port traffic data, and service communications information documentation for the O365 environment
- Ensuring all engineered solutions are in compliance with DISA STIGs, DoD and Agency policies and standards
- Must be a US Citizen
- Prior experience migrating to O365 and/or implementing a hybrid solution, as well as proven ability to evaluate the current environment and develop technical and business processes to migrate thousands of Exchange 2010 on-premises mailboxes to Exchange Online
- Expert level administration and configuration skills for both Exchange 2010 and Office 365 Exchange Online in a hybrid environment
- Expert level administration and configuration skills in Azure design, development, networking and integration
- Experience with O365 applications (Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, OneDrive, etc)
- Functional knowledge of backup solutions as they relate to Exchange servers (ComCell proficiency highly desired)
- Strong knowledge of Powershell scripting
- Azure AD Connect/AD FS experience in an enterprise environment
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, schema modifications, domain creation and management
- Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment; strong interpersonal skills and adaptability are a must
- Ability to maintain open and constant communication with internal employees, contractors, customers, managers, and others as needed
- Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level Security Clearance
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD security regulations, DISA STIGs, and relevant DoD or DHS experience is a plus
- 8 years of hands on experience without a degree or 5 years with a BS degree
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlas *takes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our *Core Values and our Vision of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.
Atlas offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
EEO is the Law Poster Pay Transparency Disability Rights
Department: Systems Engineering
Location: Alexandria , VA