Our Enterprise Platforms and Infrastructure (EPI) Team is responsible for desktop and server infrastructure. This includes support for Laboratory-managed operating systems, enterprise backup, software distribution, and application offerings. The team also manages the Laboratory’s central directory and authentication systems, as well as email, mobile, and desktop web conferencing solutions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Our client has deployed a Microsoft Office 365 Government Cloud Computing High (FEDRAMP HIGH) tenancy. This new tenancy will allow the organization to store and process its data with a high degree of data and security protections while introducing new collaboration features to staff members. The position of the Office 365 Support Engineer is focused on the operational readiness of the Lab’s on-premise infrastructure to sustain connectivity and access to its tenancy, address vendor-related issues and help support client-side access and usability problems. The successful candidate will work across Laboratory IT teams to identify and address issues, help oversee change and resolution management and work to plan new feature design, training, and release including communication to Lab staff. Understanding and ensuring compliance with Laboratory government regulations will be kept and audits satisfied.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance
• Understanding customer needs and fostering effective communication and troubleshooting approach to address their requests
• Embrace creative thinking and technical change to research planned changes to cloud tenancy and work to introduce new updates and features while maintaining the Lab’s security best practices and data protection
• Work to build relationships among IT peer teams by demonstrating principles of emotional intelligence and solid collaboration practices
• Create and deliver effective communications to the organization on technical and project-related topics
• Critical thinking and analytical approach towards problem-solving
• Active secret clearance
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA 02420
• Travel: Not anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI). Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans