Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Support Engineer for a project in Minneapolis MN
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Desktop & laptop patching mitigation, removing unnecessary software from endpoint devices, Group Policy creation and administration, MBAM & Bitlocker support and administration, endpoint driver remediation, DMARC research, analysis and implementation, as well as reporting & metrics creation.
Experience Required with the following:
- Office 365 Level 3 support (Skype, Exchange Online, OneDrive)
- Watching ticket queue, help with questions, break/fix or MAC (move/add changes) type work
- Help with residual questions from recent Office 2016 upgrade
- Monitor functional mailbox with some how-to questions
- Maintain a sense of urgency and professionalism when following up with users
- Lend knowledge on some eDiscovery/legal side
- Agile environment
- SCCM administration skills are a must.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.