Be a part of the Subway® Group – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,000 restaurants in over 100 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean in Miami, Florida.
The Office Administration Manager will be responsible for the general administration to ensure smooth running of the Miami LATAM Office (Doral) and the Technology office (Dadeland) together & some staff supervision; oversee general office operations. Perform banking & accounting function for the office along with assistance and coordination on some regional projects. Assist Regional Director with special projects as needed. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems to find ways to streamline processes.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
General office administration:
- Sourcing service providers, monitoring cost effectiveness & general problem solving of office issues. Identify and implement resources, tools and processes for the Miami office. Manage all office facilities contracts by SubContrax including cleaning, catering, kitchenette and security services
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information/processes within the office to facilitate other business operations.
- Approve and conduct research on kitchenette rules, perk purchases and motivation events for office staff, annual business meeting, anniversary events, approval on any expense made in the office.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment for every Department
- Maintain the Office Condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Liaison with IT in HQ to set up accounts, workstations, training schedules for systems
- Coordinate with HQ IT Department all office equipment purchases/replacements and maintenance
Expense Reports and Budget monitoring:
- Audit monitor office issues. Oversee field expenses and office staff expenses. Serve as a liaison for the Accounting Department to guide them on the Company expense policies. Coordinate cash advances for employees, Manage Miami Office Checking Account.
- Budgets: Office budget and auditory of expenses. Track and Monitor budgets and oversee country offices budget. Train new staff in Certify.
- Manage office expenditures for facilities purposes or any request from Regional Director. Assist Regional Director with Certify and expense reporting.
- Coordinate with Regional Director and M&E team in HQ any coordination, registration of attendees, logistics, registration, budgeting, communication, awards for DA Leadership conferences. Help Brazil Convention to be aligned with HQ practices and protocol.
- Assist in AOPs calendars, deadlines, meetings in office. Coordinate all logistics.
- Plan in-house and off-site staff activities: Organize, quote, source all internal team events for staff motivation in a frequent basis, calendar all efforts
- Act as translations lead (point person) for the specific language and manage all translation requests. Translate documents as requested by HQ and staff. Prioritize, track and assign translation language requests, budgets, etc
- Operations resources translations updates and requests.. Coordinate and track translations requests, approval, due date, posting, payment of invoices. Document all translated materials in Partners and in the office server and create a database of docs. Contact external sources to quote and follow up pending projects. Coordinate efforts with relevant HQ Dpts and field to manage workflow.
Other Projects assigned by Regional Director such as:
- Maintain travel/meetings schedule up to date, share information with all team
- Partner with HR Manager with duties such as: paperwork completion from supervisors, PIs, interviews arrangement
- Provide general support to visitors
- Prepare notes, excel files, documents as needed for special projects
- Organize and supervise other office activities such as: renovations (upcoming test kitchen, permits, contractor quoting,etc), recycling, giveaways, reward and recognition program) Ensure all operations adhere to company policies.
Additional Functions: This position will require to work 1 day from the Tech office in Dadeland a week and 4 days at LATAM office
The successful candidate will have:
- BS/BA in Business administration or relative field
- Must be BILINGUAL (English & Spanish)
- 3-5 years of experience
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Computer Skills with Excel, Word and Power Point,
- Communication, phone and negotiation skills are required.
- Must be able to multi task and coordinate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong detail oriented and organizational skills.
- Excellent Written Skills
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays