Job Summary:Successfully run and maintain the Addison office. This position is 30 hours a week. Scheduled work week is Monday Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm, with an hour lunch.
- Greet incoming people and direct them to the correct location. Manage flow of people for training and interviews.
- Answer phones and transfer to the correct team member. Take messages as necessary.
- Put in requests for building maintenance and follow through with completion
- Order office supplies and keep inventory
- Manage offsite storage room
- Restock Bistro and training room, ensure that it is clean and ready for use
- Process daily mail, which includes scanning and emailing information to Accounts Payable or remote employees
- Maintain in-house master calendar for training room and conference room
- Book travel for Executive Team, Expo team, and assist with Sales team if needed
- Reconcile credit card purchases for all executives, scanning and labeling each receipt
- Assist with Salesforce database clean-up
- Back up the Event Administrator if out, which includes packing boxes, etc.
- Help with Executive Perspective catering set-up and clean-up
- Perform Executive Assistant duties for the President of SGI by helping with email communication, personal matters, etc.
- Get keys made as needed
- Assist any other department with light administrative duties when needed
- 3 years of Office Administrator/Manager experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift 50lbs
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive; our teammates also perform other reasonably related business/job duties as needed. Success Group International may revise job duties and responsibilities as required to ensure that every member succeeds.0