Who We Are:
Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach is ranked in the top five offices in GRN (Global Recruiters Network), one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the US with over 180 offices worldwide. The President of our company is ranked the #1 Recruiter of the GRN Network. During the past 7 years he has consistently ranked in the top 3 out of GRN’s 1000 Recruiters.
GRN of West Palm Beach is focused on serving clients in the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, life sciences, personal care and other technology Industries. Within these industries the assignments we focus on include Sales, Service, Marketing, Manufacturing, R&D, Regulatory, Quality Business Development and General Management in US and International Markets.
We are seeking to the position of: Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant The ideal candidate would be an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter who can ensure the continued sustainability and productivity of our day-to-day office operations. Under the leadership of the #1 producing recruiter in the entire country, we’re a group of people who are:
· Energetic - We have a lot to do and we get it done!
· Successful - Collectively, we are one of the top 5 offices (out of 180-plus offices) world- wide!
· Growth-oriented - We are rapidly expanding our TEAM, which now includes 10 people.
· Focused on being the #1 Office- Individuals who are looking for an opportunity to be mentored and are excited about taking on more responsibility leading to a career path over time (matched by increased compensation), we may be just what you’re looking for!
Who You Are and What Would You Do: Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant
This position works closely with our President and Executive Vice President to develop and execute successful day to day operations of a top performing office. The Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all administrative tasks and duties.
This will include answering phones, maintaining our database, data entry, personnel files, on-boarding of new hires, working with the sales team to track and record their daily goals, along with weekly and monthly reports and special projects. He /she will work with our client’s online accounts to submit candidate resumes, and utilize advanced sourcing techniques, including our database, internet search engines, job boards, social media networks and other networking resources. Additional duties would include:
*Execute and maintain Payroll, Time Record Logs and Personnel Files.
*Recognize and Maintain Confidential information of company and its employees, client companies and candidates.
*Responsible for all office accounts payable and receivable.
*Responsible for ensuring that office equipment is properly functioning and ordering office supplies.
Knowledge & Skills Needed:
To succeed in this position you need the ability to efficiently manage and execute all daily tasks, which requires effective time management skills, the ability to set and manage one’s own priorities, and the ability to adjust to change in direction as a result of shifting business needs.
*Minimum of two or three years experience in an administrative assistant or office manager role.
* Educational Background Requirements: AA Degree or Higher.
* Excellent Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Advanced knowledge of search tools and techniques
* Basic knowledge of developing effective Boolean strings: use with Monster, Linked In, etc
* Proficient in using Taleo, Brass Ring and Social Medias.
* Ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM.
* Professional and polished when answering phones and speaking with clients & candidates.
* Extremely Organized and Highly Detail Oriented. .
* Positive Attitude.
* Great Follow-up, Time Management and Multi-tasking Skills
* Educational Background Requirements: AA
If you are interested in being part of a top performing team with Global Recruiters of West Palm Beach, the time is now. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Bonus & Incentives