At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dedicated Office Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the General Manager and the team. They’ll work closely with associates at all levels, senior office management, and with outside clients and vendors. In addition, he/she will partner with clients, management, office personnel, and accounting to ensure day-to-day office needs are met and running smoothly. They’ll be the main internal and external point of contact for the office and will sit at the front desk.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Covers front desk and main line; maintains a friendly and professional environment by greeting and assisting visiting colleagues, vendors, clients and candidates.
- General housekeeping to ensure office is presentable at all times.
- Supporting the General Manager of an agency does require constant communication in setting up calls with his or her direct reports and clients.
- Check all invoices before approving and sending to accounting for payment.
- Organizes group meetings (beginning to end) by participating in scheduling the conference room, handling the outgoing calendar invite, with the detail logistics attached and arranging refreshments to breakfast, lunch and dinner reservations.
- Own office services by reviewing and approving supplies and office improvements or maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Office administration
- Previous office/department management experience is a PLUS!
- Professional self-starter, independent thinker, who is well organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task at a fast pace
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal and team building skills