Sigmetrix is seeking an energized Administrator to manage, support, and facilitate multiple and varied office duties for our growing software company.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, assertive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, flexible and enjoy performing a variety of duties with and for multiple departments, colleagues, and management.
Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help our customers achieve better products through variation management. With over 20 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General office and Officer/Director administrative support
- Manage schedules for conference and community spaces
- Manage correspondence, emails, faxes, postal mail, delivery services, packages
- Monitor, order, shop for breakroom, office, and equipment supplies
- Data entry
- Reception and phone system operation
- Storage maintenance, including lifting and moving full file boxes, in office and off-site
- Facilitate company lunches and special events
- Set and monitor Zoom and camera system for company meetings
- Coordinate, pack, lift, and ship trade show materials, round trip, international and domestic
- Order, pack, lift, and ship Training manuals, international and domestic
- Prepare Training Room for onsite classes
- Coordinate travel for training participants
- Prepare and distribute Training Certificates
- Ad hoc special projects, tasks, and responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years’ Office Administration experience
- Multiple project/task upkeep and coordination ability
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Work effectively with multiple departments
- Clear, concise communication and collaboration
- International shipping experience
- Web Conferencing facilitation, Zoom and WebEx
- Microsoft Suite working knowledge, Office 365, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com sales software
Competitive salary, generous benefits package, and flexible, casual office environment. This position is located at our McKinney, TX, corporate office, however, remote may be applicable initially due to COVID situation. This position is non-exempt and is paid as an hourly rate. Please send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. View our website at www.sigmetrix.com.
Office / Administrative Assistant