Under the direction of the Plant Manager, manages the overall administrative functions and activities for the office including accounts payable and receivable; manages outside contractors (i.e. vending, employee wellness, snow removal, cleaning services, etc.); responsible for inventory control, sox accountability, month-end accruals, weekly/monthly budgeting and expense analysis.
Must be able to efficiently manage the functions of the office.
- Develop and maintain safety program for administrative employees. Ensure compliance with plant safety rules.
- Co-Leads the HECP team to update and maintain the program and documentation.
- Coordinates the overall administrative functions and activities for the office including accounts payable and receivable; accounts payable for vendors to the mill, i.e. mechanical contractors, MRO suppliers, energy utility invoice receipts, landfill handling receipts and invoices.
- Responsible for inventory control; inventory control for process chemicals for the paper machines, stock prep, and water system (approximate annual spend of $2 million). Also includes work on the MRO inventory for maintenance items for the entire mill (approximate total value of $1.8 million).
- Create or modify programs and reports to improve efficiencies in various administrative tasks. Implements new procedures as required by corporate or division staff. Member of the Office 5S Team
- Drive productivity and quality initiatives through administrative functions as appropriate.
- Works with Maintenance Manager to coordinate all month end accruals for submission to DePere Office Manager
- Manages sustainability data base used corporately (Environmental group) to keep our Landfill data, water consumption data, effluent data, and post/pre-consumer raw material consumption.
- Reconciles Purchasing cards for some users
- Trains plant employees on proper procedures for receiving material
- Coordinates outside contractors for various services (snow removal, cleaning, phone system, etc.)
- Able to back fill the Maintenance Scheduler utilizing Ariba for all plant purchases.
- Serves as primary back-up for HR Administrator in their absence (Kronos, Workday, and scheduling knowledgeable)
- Assists with general office/administrative/ data entry duties as necessary or assigned.
- Organizes all plant tours for customers and makes ready any meeting rooms and materials.
- Performs other similar and related duties as assigned and needed for the plant
Required Education & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of pertinent experience
- 2- year Associates degree in Business related field or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.