The main role of an Office Administrator is to provide support for the bookkeeping functions of the company. The daily activities of the Office Administrator may include customer invoicing, processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll report processing, order processing, answering of telephone, filing, assisting visitors, and managing appointments. Additional, administrative duties may include working on special projects, as needed.
- Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing payments for the organization
- Manage accounts payable/accounts receivable process
- Process customer invoices
- Prepare and submit reports for payroll processing
- Manage client accounts and payment schedules
- Additional, administrative duties may include working on special projects, assisting with general office duties, driver scheduling, order processing and customer service.
High School Diploma.
Candidate must possess a minimum 2 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
Skilled in mathematics, time management and organized.
Proficient with verbal and written communication.
QuickBooks experience helpful.
Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen and background check.
Additional details for the position are as follows:
- $12.50 -$13.00 per hour (D.O.E)
- Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Quarterly Bonus Potential