We have an urgent opening for ACC Customer Support @ Rochester, NY with our direct client AT&T for 36months.
Job ID: 34239
Title: ACC Customer Support - Maintenance Specialist
Location: ROCHESTER NY 14611
Duration: 36 months
Pay Rate: $17/hr on W2
Business Unit: PARTNER SOLUTIONS (52032399)
Project Name: ACC Customer Support - Maintenance Specialist
Top 5 priority skills:
- Strong Customer service soft skills with emphasis on interpersonal communication (customer focused) and effective listing skills
- Experience in troubleshooting telecom issues with significant IP routing knowledge
- The ability to successfully partner with Local Exchange Carriers at various management levels
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Conflict Management experience is a necessity
- Must have excellent time Management skills
- To facilitate the process in transitioning assets & liabilities of a company to another designated company.
- Other duties will include setting up Business Direct MIS/PNT/OEW registrations for new users, troubleshoot minor MIS/PNT/OEW Business Direct issues.
- Setup Bill Manager registrations for new customers as well as troubleshoot any minor issues.
- Setup STAAS registrations for new customers as well as troubleshoot any minor issues.
- This person will also act as a liaison and point of contact for Sunlight Communications, which is one of ACC Business’s agent partners.
- There is a two-week training period in which attendance is required.
- No time off for the first 60 days.
- Additional responsibilities are required based on the needs of the business or supervisor discretion.