National Express LLC (NELLC) is the North American subsidiary of National Express Group, PLC, one of the premier transportation firms in the United Kingdom. We operate across 34 states and three provinces. All organizations share a strong commitment to provide the highest level of transportation safety, quality transportation, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. National Express School (NEXS) operates more than 22,500 school buses, serves more than 550 school districts in 31 states and three provinces, and transports more than 1.3 million students on a daily basis. National Express Transit (NEXT) operations transport more than 22 million passengers annually with more than 2,800 vehicles. National Express Shuttle (WeDriveU) serves more than nine million corporate and university passengers annually. NELLC's corporate headquarters, located in Lisle, Illinois, houses the administrative and corporate support functions for the organization. Our 290 local customer service centers (CSCs) are supported by regional operations teams located throughout North America. Learn more at nellc.com.
- Effectively facilitating and managing the flow of information within the CSC
- Entering data from time sheets on a daily basis
- Performing daily audits and entering corrections
- Entering employee and billing information into various computer systems/applications
- Completing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll Tasks
- Generating reports as needed
- Encouraging compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate, orderly and up to date filing systems for all administrative records
- Maintaining security of all files and records
- Performing various administrative tasks
Company name is: Durham School Services
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook; and knowledge of basic office equipment
- Demonstrated ten-key and data entry skills; with ability to maintain accuracy and speed
- Basic clerical and math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, preferably in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Excellent oral communication skills to respond and present professionally to callers and visitors.
- Prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills to develop and maintain manual and computerized filing systems, coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines and apply protocols to coordinate flow of materials and correspondence in the Department.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and diplomatically handle a wide range of demanding inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
Durham School Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit http://www.durhamschoolservices.com or http://www.nellc.com .
Key Words : Receptionist, Office Clerk, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Transportation Clerk, Transportation Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Assistant, Billi ng Clerk, DOT Records Clerk