Imperial Parking or “Impark” is North America’s largest parking operator with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by the associated values within our corporate culture. These unique principles are exemplified in our day to day business and the lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values, and that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a Full-Time Office Administrator to join our parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY
- Responding and handling client requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensuring accurate reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports.
- Various data entry tasks
- Fulfilling office administration duties for assigned facilities.
- Assist with budget preparations
- Code payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Make bank deposits and receipts for money.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
- Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
- Maintain all service contracts.
- Coordinate all office installations.
- Order, Review, and approve all expenses for office supplies and office equipment.
- Manage and monitor all monthly parking access cards and hang tags.
- Manage and process daily reports by location.
- Coordinate general maintenance and repairs for the office.
- Facilitate A/P & A/R procedures.
- Provide administrative support for site manager and supervisors
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 Years of professional office administration experience and proven superior customer service skills
- Must be able to perform other related customer service activities.
- Superior communication, interpersonal skills and business writing skills both written and verbal.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a client focus, and an ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Must be able to respond and assist with employee and customer inquiries.
- Daily interaction with all levels of customers, employees and management.
- A/P – A/R experience preferred
- Experience managing and maintaining vendor contracts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multitask in order to handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines while making sound business decisions
- Problem solving skills with the initiative to investigate analyze and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity