Get in the Game!
Springfield ReManufacturing Corp (SRC) has been at the forefront of the remanufacturing industry and The Great Game of Business, known as “Open Book Management”, since the early 1980s when SRC employee-owners initiated a buyout of International Harvester's remanufacturing facilities in Springfield, MO.
Our employee-owners have driven the growth and success of the company by producing quality, warranty-backed remanufactured products.
"When employees think, act and feel like owners . . . everybody wins."
Our employee-owned companies offer unique and challenging opportunities for a rewarding and productive career. We enjoy a fast-paced manufacturing environment while striking a balance between work and play. Improving quality of life is not just an expression at SRC. Building wealth for our employee-owners, encouraging community involvement and supporting local charities are just a few of the ways we make our mark.
Successful candidates will love the dynamic, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Are you ready to get in the game? If so, use this link to view the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_RfXD1sPm0&feature=player_detailpage then, submit your best application and resume online at: http://srcholdings.com/careers/ . You may also fill out an application in person at our office at 650 North Broadview Place, Springfield, MO 65802 between the hours of 7:30a to 4:00p.
Provides administrative support for executive staff members by performing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative tasks. Greets all visitors in a courteous manner, determines their needs and directs them to the proper person or office. Answers incoming calls and directs calls to the appropriate person or office. Performs special projects and demonstrates a high level of professionalism and diplomacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs administrative duties including maintaining schedules, processing expense reports, travel coordination, filing, coordinating meetings, and various administrative duties.
- Answers incoming calls and direct to the appropriate person.
- Greets and direct visitors to appropriate office or personnel.
- Receives, sort and forward incoming mail.Maintain and route publications.
- Prepares paperwork for mailing services and certified mail packages.
- Operates various office equipment including copier and fax machines.
- Assists HR/Safety with special projects.
- Enters data including applicant information, training and various projects as assigned.
- Orders supplies and materials as necessary.
- Follows safety standards and wears personal protective equipment in designated areas.
- Participates in and supports the principles of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being an owner of the company.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists other departments as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists Sales and other departments with special events; ordering food, setting up rooms, handling parking and special requests by guests.
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions—such as: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures—for short periods of time is possible. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Sitting 80%, Standing/walking 20%. Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear.
SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Six months to 1 year administrative experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Must be able to type 40-45 words per minute
- Computer literacy/experience required.Must be proficient in Windows environments.Working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, e-mail, and Web-enabled applications.
- High level of professionalism in appearance, performance and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read and write
- Excellent attendance record
ADDITIONAL SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Educational exposure to manufacturing principles.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of energy and motivation.
- Desire to expand personal competencies and capabilities through training and education.
- Promotes a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Good judge of character
Department: Human Resources
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position