VERTEX is regarded as one of the premier engineering, construction, environmental and IT companies serving many top insurance companies, real estate owners, contractors, banks, real estate investors and attorneys across the country. VERTEX has 25 offices worldwide and a dedicated staff of over 450 engineers, architects, environmental, and construction professionals. VERTEX offers comprehensive solutions for construction and environmental exposures. With 55,000 projects completed since inception, our experience speaks for itself.
In late 2013, VERTEX implemented an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). VERTEX’s employee-owners help our clients identify and mitigate risks to a project’s physical, environmental and economic well-being; it drives every decision we make. We offer highly personalized and customized service to address highly specialized challenges. By applying technical and scientific skills to our clients’ real business challenges, VERTEX creates integrated solutions that minimize risks while achieving the required results.
For more information about VERTEX visit us here http://vertexeng.com/.
VERTEX is looking for a dynamic, energetic Office Administrator who welcomes the challenge of joining our team. VERTEX is a rapidly growing, multi-national consulting firm that is experiencing exponential growth, and we’re looking to augment our team of talented individuals! Do you enjoy using a wide variety of technological resources to meet and exceed client goals and expectations as well as improve inter-office efficiency? Are you looking for a fast-paced atmosphere, dedicated to exceeding client expectations of excellence? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Office Administrator we are looking for will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects with minimal supervision, providing support to VERTEX personnel, from junior staff to Senior Managers, as well as providing phone support on our busy switchboard. This position reports to the Vice President of Administration.
- Manage daily Office operations
- Answer and forward incoming calls
- Must be able to positively reflect the corporate culture of urgency with a smile to both clients and fellow employees
- Assists with other related administrative duties such as document editing, PDF report assembly, data entry assistance, photocopying, and faxing
- Manage Office machine maintenance and organization
- Manage Office Supply orders
- Incoming/outgoing mail and FedEx management
- Provide support to Office staff
- Other project duties as assigned by senior management and Office staff
- Minimum 2 years of experience in general administration, contract administration, word processing, and report production in an office environment.
- Four-year degree preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
- Must have proficiency in computer operations and standard software packages (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe).
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and energetic about taking on new tasks
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
- $19 - $21/hour
VERTEX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V. 11