Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, USA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 100+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and a highly motivated team.
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Office Assistant to join our growing Cambridge office.
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the company and our talented and dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).
Provides day-to-day administrative, secretarial and clerical support to headquarters staff of 60+ to maintain an efficient and productive office environment. Provide additional support to oneZero's global offices (UK, Cyprus, Australia, Singapore)
- Greets and assists visitors to HQ.
- Orders workplace supplies and maintains records of delivery.
- Assures office is clean, neat, and stocked with necessary tools for functionality and efficiency.
- Maintains inventory tracking system, including food, beverage, office and cleaning supplies.
- Orders lunch each day for all employees.
- Communicates with building management as well as maintenance and cleaning staff to ensure services are delivered effectively.
- Performs work-related errands as requested, such as going to the post office, etc.
- Prepares outgoing mail for distribution including international shipping.
- Maintains key employee and company-wide meeting schedules.
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Organizes and maintains files and records.
- Is responsible, along with all other management and staff, for creating a work environment conducive to exceptional productivity and high employee morale.
- Other duties as assigned
Based on relevant experience